The Linux SCSI Target Wiki
4000 Executive Pkwy, #200|
San Ramon, CA, USA
Marc Fleischmann, CEO|
Nicholas Bellinger, CTO
Jerome Martin, Chief Architect
Thomas Uhl, VP EMEA
|Products||LIO Target, Core-iSCSI, RTS OS|
|Employees||12 (Q2 FY2010)|
RisingTide Systems (RTS) is a privately-held company headquartered in San Ramon, California, that develops SAN systems and software.
RisingTide Systems (RTS) was founded by Marc Fleischmann and Nicholas Bellinger in 2008, motivated by the inflection point that 10 GbE, virtualization and cloud computing technologies have brought to SANs and data storage systems.
RisingTide together with Neterion have been among the first shipping multifunction virtualization (SR-IOV) compliant 10 GbE products that enable virtual guest environments to run iSCSI at or near 10 GbE line rates. LIO has become the standard Linux multiprotocol target with kernel version 2.6.38.
Contact Datera, Inc. at:
- Phone (US): +1.650.384.6366 (US)
- Phone (EMEA): +31.61.261.0931 (EMEA)
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: datera.io
- Fibre Channel (FC)
- Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
- iSCSI Extensions for RDMA (iSER)
- InfiniBand (IB)
- Internet Storage Name Service (iSNS)
- Service Location Protocol (SLP)
- ↑ "RisingTide leadership team".
- ↑ "RisingTide High Availability".
- ↑ "RisingTide IP Storage".
- ↑ "Neterion, Inc. Announces iSCSI Support for I/O Intensive Application". Reuters. 7/6/2009.
- ↑ Corbet, Jonathan (8/17/2010). "Notes from the LSF summit storage track". lnw.net.
- ↑ Corbet, Jonathan (12/22/2010). "Shooting at SCSI targets". lnw.net.